Halloween 4 - Divimax Special Edition
Aspect Ratio: 1.85
Street Date: 07/25/06
- Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) enhanced for 16x9 TVs
- Audo Commentary with Actors Ellie Cornell and Danielle Harris
- Audio Commentary with Writer Alan B. McElory
- HALLOWEEN 4/5 Discussion Panel
- The Making of HALLOWEEN 4: Final Cut
- Theatrical Trailer
Halloween 4 BD
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Street Date: 08/21/12
- Including exclusive, brand-new, never-before-seen behind the scenes footage – must-see for collectors!
- Audio Commentary with Director Dwight H. Little and Author Justin Beahm; Audio Commentary with Actors Ellie Cornell and Danielle Harris; Halloween 4/5 Discussion Panel; Theatrical Trailer.
TEN YEARS AGO HE CHANGED THE FACE OF HALLOWEEN. TONIGHT HE’S BACK. A decade ago, he butchered 16 people trying to get to his sister. He was shot and incinerated, but still the entity that Dr. Sam Loomis (the legendary Donald Pleasence) calls “Evil on two legs” would not die. Tonight, Michael Myers has come home again…to kill! This time, Michael returns to Haddonfield for Jamie Lloyd (Danielle Harris of HALLOWEEN 5 and THE LAST BOYSCOUT) – the orphaned daughter of Laurie Strode – and her babysitter Rachel (Ellie Cornell of HALLOWEEN 5 and HOUSE OF THE DEAD). Can Loomis stop Michael before the unholy slaughter reaches his innocent young niece?Michael Pataki, Sasha Jenson and Kathleen Kinmont co-star in this smash sequel that marked the long-awaited return to the original storyline and remains infamous for its startling twist ending and graphic violence.
Director(s): Dwight H. Little